Shipping & Handling
We aim to make and ship all orders placed before 1pm on the same day (shipped from Albury NSW). Orders placed after 1pm will be dispatched next business day. Free Standard Shipping applies to all orders Australia wide*.
Express Shipping can be selected for a flat rate of $15.00.
* Free shipping excludes Express shipping, Remote Locations and Unserviceable Areas. For a full list of post codes, please refer to the bottom of this page.
We use the following shipping methods:
- Standard Delivery: Standard orders will be sent via Couriers Please or Toll IPEC
- Express Delivery: Express orders will be sent via Toll IPEC Parcel Express , TNT Express or Australia Post Express
Once your order has been sent, you will receive a dispatch notification email with tracking details, including the courier that was used and the tracking number. You may track your order online using the courier's online tracking service. You can also access your tracking number by logging into 'My Account' and clicking on the order in question. Alternatively, you can contact us for your tracking number by calling (02) 6025 2877 or by emailing email@example.com.
If you are unable to receive your parcel in person, an instruction card from the courier will be left. You will be required to contact the courier to arrange a redelivery on a day you will be home, or provide Authority to Leave in the event you won't be home. Alternatively, upon placing your order, in the 'Order Notes' section during checkout, you can provide Authority to Leave. Please specify an area for your item to be left if you will not be home (i.e. On porch to left of door).
Estimated Delivery Times
Estimated delivery times vary upon location as well as your selected shipping method (Standard or Express). Please refer to the below information as a guide only. For a more accurate delivery date, please Contact Us prior to placing your order to ensure it will arrive on time. Please note: Express shipping is not available for customers located in Remote Locations. For a full list of Remote Locations, please see post code list below.
Standard Shipping (Couriers Please or Toll IPEC)
- Melbourne (Metro): 1-2 business days
- Sydney, Canberra, Brisbane & Adelaide (Metro): 2-3 business days
- Newcastle & Wollongong (Metro): 3 business days
- Hobart (Metro): 5 business days
- Perth (Metro): 6 business days
- Darwin (Metro): 7-9 business days
- Victoria (Country): 2-3 business days
- New South Wales & ACT (Country): 2-4 business days
- South Australia (Country): 3-4 business days
- Queensland (Country): 3-7 business days
- Northern Territory (Country): 6-8 business days
- Tasmania (Country: 7-9 business days
- Western Australia (Country): 8-10 business days
Express Shipping (Toll IPEC Parcel Express, TNT Express or Australia Post Express) - We choose the best option depending on your location, so that you may receive it as quickly as possible:
- Melbourne & Sydney (Metro): 1 business day
- Sydney: 1 business day (Metro) - 2 business days (Outer Suburbs)
- Canberra, Newcastle, Wollongong, Brisbane & Adelaide (Metro): 2 business days
- Hobart (Metro): 2-3 business days
- Perth (Metro): 2-3 business days
- Darwin (Metro): 2-3 business days
- Victoria (Country): 2 business days
- New South Wales & ACT (Country): 2-3 business days
- South Australia (Country): 2-3 business days
- Queensland (Country): 3-5 business days
- Tasmania (Country): 5-6 business days
- Northern Territory (Country): 5-7 business days
- Western Australia (Country): 5-7 business days
Remote Location Post Codes (incurs a $10.00 Remote Location Shipping Charge)
0834-0886, 4025, 4183-4184, 4344-4345, 4347, 4351-4498, 4581, 4600-4615, 4704-4707, 4721-4723, 4726, 4728, 4732-4745, 4750-4757, 4798-4809, 4816-4865, 4871-4895, 6041-6044, 6082-6083, 6302-6500, 6504-6957, 7012, 7020-7470
Unserviceable Areas Post Codes (Unable to deliver - Customer can organise own courier service)
2898, 2899, 3921