Shipping & Handling
We aim to make and ship all orders either same day they are placed, or next business day. Orders are shipped from Albury NSW - Free Standard Shipping applies to all orders Australia wide*, and Express shipping can be selected for an additional fee.
* Free shipping excludes Express shipping, Remote Locations and Unserviceable Areas. For a full list of post codes, please refer to the bottom of this page.
We use the following couriers:
- Standard Shipping: Standard orders will be sent via Australia Post . Please note, standard shipping is a basic service only - a signature is not required for delivery/collection and cannot be requested. If you require a signature upon delivery, you will need to opt for Express Shipping (Signature Required).
- Express Shipping (Authority to Leave) & Express Shipping (Signature Required): Express orders will be sent via Star Track Premium service or TNT Overnight.
Parcels Returned to Sender
Labels for your parcel are generated automatically by our labelling system, and are not manually checked by our staff. It is your responsibility to ensure that the details provided for your address are clear, correct and complete, and should be checked both prior to submitting your order, and on your order confirmation email. Incorrect or incomplete addresses (i.e. missing the house number), or failure to collect your parcel in time from the post office, will result in your parcel being returned to sender. A Return to Sender fee of $10.00, as well as a Redelivery fee (calculated at cost) will be required to be paid prior to your parcel being shipped again. You will be notified of the amount via email with a link for payment.
Authority to Leave vs. Signature Required
By choosing the Express Shipping (Authority to Leave) option, you are providing the courier with your authority to leave the parcel on site if no one will be home to receive it. Should you wish to proceed with this option, please state in the Order Notes section during checkout where you would like the parcel to be left. The Express Shipping (Signature Required) option means that if no one will be home to receive the parcel, it will either be delivered to your local post office for collection, or alternatively a card will be left to organise a re-delivery with the courier for a day you will be home.
Once your order has been sent, you will receive a dispatch notification email with tracking details, including the courier that was used and the tracking number. You may track your order online using the courier's online tracking service. You can also access your tracking number by logging into 'My Account' and clicking on the order in question. Alternatively, you can contact us for your tracking number by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org.
If you are unable to receive your parcel in person, an instruction card from the courier will be left. You will be required to contact the courier to arrange a redelivery on a day you will be home, or provide Authority to Leave in the event you won't be home. Alternatively, upon placing your order, in the 'Order Notes' section during checkout, you can provide Authority to Leave. Please specify an area for your item to be left if you will not be home (i.e. On porch to left of door).
Estimated Delivery Times
Estimated delivery times vary upon location as well as your selected shipping method (Standard or Express). Please refer to the below information as a guide only. For a more accurate delivery date, please Contact Us prior to placing your order to ensure it will arrive on time.
Standard Shipping (Australia Post)
- Melbourne (Metro): 1-2 business days
- Sydney, Canberra, Brisbane & Adelaide (Metro): 2-3 business days
- Newcastle & Wollongong (Metro): 3 business days
- Hobart (Metro): 5-6 business days
- Perth (Metro): 5-6 business days
- Darwin (Metro): 6-8 business days
- Victoria, New South Wales & ACT (Country): 2-4 business days
- South Australia (Country): 3-5 business days
- Queensland (Country): 3-7 business days
- Northern Territory (Country): 6-8 business days
- Tasmania (Country: 6-8 business days
- Western Australia (Country): 7-9 business days
Important Note: Some very remote locations (i.e. middle of WA or NT, cattle stations, etc) can exceed the above delivery guide, upwards of 14-15 business days delivery. If you are in a remote location (you will be advised of a remote location charge during checkout) and require your order for a particular date, we highly recommend selecting Express shipping.
Express Shipping (Star Track Premium or TNT Overnight)
- 90% of locations within Australia are 1-2 business days delivery with Star Track Premium or TNT Overnight. Some locations such as far north destinations in Western Australia, may be 3 business days delivery with Express shipping. If you require your order by a certain date and you are located within one of our remote location post codes (listed below), please contact us for an ETA prior to ordering.
Remote Location Post Codes (incurs a $10.00 Remote Location Standard Shipping charge)
Remote Locations will incur a Remote Location Standard Shipping charge. You may also opt for Express shipping for $20.00 however this is an Authority to Leave service only. These post codes include:
0834-0886, 4025, 4183-4184, 4344-4345, 4347, 4351-4498, 4581, 4600-4615, 4704-4707, 4721-4723, 4726, 4728, 4732-4745, 4750-4757, 4798-4809, 4816-4865, 4871-4895, 6041-6044, 6082-6083, 6302-6500, 6504-6957, 7012, 7020-7470
Unserviceable Areas Post Codes (Unable to deliver - Customer can organise own courier service)
2898, 2899, 3921